- Cell Phone
- Food and Drink
- Group Study Rooms
- Lockers and Carrels
- Scanning Requests
- Collection Management
Library Overnight Parking Permit
In collaboration with the University of Idaho Library, Parking and Transportation Services is now offering a complimentary Library Overnight Parking permit
for late night study sessions.These permits are only valid in lot 24 (see map) from the hours of 2am to 6am. These permits can be printed off before time and
displayed in your vehicle.
*REMINDER- A red parking permit is required after 6am.
Please visit https://aims.parking.uidaho.edu/
- Choose Student/Employee BUY A PERMIT.
- Proceed to sign in using your Idaho Network ID and password.
- Select "Library Overnight" permit and click next.
- Select a vehicle to add to permit or add an additional vehicle, click next when complete.
- Select which dates you need the permit for. You may select a date up to 30 days in advance.
- Select "Print Now" and click next.
- Add the permit to your cart and complete the transaction.
- Please print your permit and place on the dashboard of your car.
Please contact UI PTS at email@example.com or by phone at (208) 885- 6424 if you have any questions.